Katwa | 12 Feb, 2023 (3 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Property which I do not want to sell.

I have paternal property in Katwa,West Bengal. I have taken advance for the residential property but now my family is not willing to sell it and I too. but the broker is insisting for selling it and threatening me.
12 Feb, 2023 | 19:46

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the Advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals