Vizianagaram | 30 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

property transfer

how can i transfer land from my father to mother without agreeing by my father.
30 Dec, 2021 | 20:29

Please elaborate your issue in detail. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals