Hyderabad | 13 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law

Property title deed document

After demise of father son's divide the land and took equal share and received the pattadar passbook it's been almost 4 decades. But I don't have a property title deed document on my name. Now I'm looking for a registered title deed on my name. Plz help me what is the procedure and how to apply for it.
13 Feb, 2022 | 11:51

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

13 Feb, 2022 | 09:41

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

13 Feb, 2022 | 09:40

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals