Gurgaon | 10 Jul, 2022 (10 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Property Tax Owner name correction for Flat in residential society

I had purchased a flat in a residential society and have registered conveyance deed and deed of apartment in 2019. MCG website has name of seller from whom I purchased the flat, who was an investor and had requested transfer of property to builder. Builder processed transfer request and executed sale deed between me and builder. So on record I am the first owner of the flat. I need to rectify the owner's name in MCG/Ubhry website as per the registered conveyance deed.
10 Jul, 2022 | 18:18

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

10 Jul, 2022 | 11:32

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of ractification of conveyance deed
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals