Bengaluru | 06 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Property rights of women

My Grandfather (Venkata Reddy) has died in 1965, has two one son, daughter (My mother).... After the death of My grandfather, properties were registered/transferred to My mother's brother name and also to the My grandfather's brother in 1990 might be....Now will I mother has equal rights on those properties?????
06 Jul, 2021 | 15:44

Yes your mother can claim her share out of those properties. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates
and if you liked my advice, dont forget to rate and comment "shubham pabbi & associates" on google.

06 Jul, 2021 | 10:42

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate possession
All coparcenars have equal right
For details discussion you can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals