Patna | 26 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

Property rights of son who never took care of parents

My father died in March 21. HE DID NOT MAKE ANY WILL. His son ie my brother NEVER TOOK CARE of his parents. I took care of my father till his death. My mother is illiterate. Now suddenly after my father's death, after many years he is demanding property papers. He had also sent his wife who hit me for property papers. Has he any right over my father's property in such cases where he abandoned his parents and never took care of them? He is also threatening that he will bring the police to force me to give property papers to him. Is that legal?
27 Jun, 2021 | 15:35

Since your father did not made any will, this matter can be contested by your brother. but you have to mention all these things in your defence in court. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "".

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

26 Jun, 2021 | 18:29

Call me we will discuss
Mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals