New Delhi | 07 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 12 months ago)

Property Law

Property right for grand-daughter

Hello, I have 2 siblings : elder sister & an elder brother. I am the third child and currently single unlike my siblings. My grandfather made this home about 50 - 60 years ago in delhi. My father was the only child and an adopted one. My father died in 1996. My grandfather died in 2000. My grandfather’s will says that until my mother is alive, she is the guardian of the house and after she dies my brother becomes the sole owner of the property. My brother’s wife threw me out of the house in 2016. I have been living alone and managing my own expenses. Do I have any legal share in the property?
07 Jun, 2021 | 17:10

There do not seem to be any legal remedy as far as that property is concerned unless you can cook some ground to challenge the will of your grandfather and if you succeed in that you get all right in that property as a rightful share holder. 9013429126 is my whatsapp for future legal issue. I am a self proclaimed best lawyer.

07 Jun, 2021 | 13:20

Yes atleast you can claim maintenance from your brother. For any information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals