Kolkata | 13 Oct, 2022 (7 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Property Related Problem

I booked a flat in the year 2014 and paid entire amount including Reg. Fee by 2017. Developer is not registering the flat. Asking me to take handover and the maintanence from march'2020. They were supposed to handover the flat by 2017. Please advice.
14 Oct, 2022 | 16:29

You may issue a legal notice to them and if they do not respond, you may file your complaint with RERA.

For more details reach out at advakshaylal@gmail.com.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

Akshay Lal 17 Oct, 2022 | 12:54

Dear Sir, You may file your complaint with West Bengal Housing Industry Regulation Act (WBHIRA). But first you'll have to issue a legal notice to them.

Asker 14 Oct, 2022 | 16:42

RERA is not implimented in WB.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals