Mumbai | 17 Oct, 2022 (5 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

Property related

My grandfather migrated to Mumbai in the year 1960 (approximately) and was staying in the slum at that time and then the Slum was redeveloped into a co-operative housing society under SRA scheme. After redevelopment we opted to get Commercial shop and the same was allotted to me in my Mother's name. Now I want to get the commercial shop added to my Mother's balance sheet under fixed Asset and my Chartered accountant is confused as to what to take the cost of acquisition since the shop was allotted to me under the SRA scheme and no payment was made.
17 Oct, 2022 | 17:26

From perusal of your query, it seems some more information is required. Hence it is requested to approach me on

Akshay Lal
Consulting Partner
Taarkik Legal Law Firm


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals