Hyderabad | 08 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law

Property Related.

My grandfather has a property. He has earned on his own. My grandpa has two sons and my mother. Now he want to transfer that property to my mother. Is it necessary to take the consent of my uncles to tranfer that property to my mother or he can transfer without thier consent ? Because one of my uncles is saying objection on transferring to my mother.
08 Aug, 2021 | 15:06

Self aquired property can be transferred
For further information you can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals