New Delhi | 16 Jul, 2022 (8 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

Property Related

One property acquired in the name of my mother in 2015 from my father`s earning and contributed by me and my mother also from agricultural income. Now property transferred to my father with NOC signed by me and my sister. Now my father is trying to transfer property to my brother who has not contributed single rupee. Can I claim in that property now.
28 Jul, 2022 | 12:39

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

17 Jul, 2022 | 12:50

Would have to look at the NOC and other documents.
Was it an NOC or relinquishment deed?
Is your mother alive?
Transfer can be challenged.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals