Gurgaon | 11 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Property registry

My name is Amit, we have some property in Gurgaon, but my grand mother and uncle don't provide us the registry papers, how can i get this without khewat number or registry papers, my uncle advise that registry papers lost and he don't have the details to get this, I have only my house number.
11 Sep, 2021 | 23:36

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals