Prayagraj | 15 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

Property registered by grandfather’a brother name

The property which we live since 1960s is registered by our grandfather’s brothers name and now he is saying us to leave or do legal action what we can do ?
15 Jul, 2021 | 17:13

If property is coparcenary ancestral property then you can file suit for partition and separate possession
You can mail me for advise

15 Jul, 2021 | 15:14

Message me on my e-mail. i'll give you a suggestion. E-mail- ""


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals