Boisar | 28 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

Property regarding

Myself Harish Narona , I m residing in flat from past 23 yrs but it's in the name of builder ...he given us to stay as my mother and father working for them from past 23 my father expired 4 years ago ...and my mother left job this year....and I am paying lightbill for the same flat from past 8- years.. Society manintainence not paid from so many years and now society telling me to pay manintainence and they will give receipt in my name.....builder not forced us to leave but in future can be... Even builder not given any settlement of my father and mother service till now...what to do plz suggest

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals