Ghaziabad | 17 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

Property papers on my name

My mother separated from my father 33 years ago when I was 1-2 months old. So there was no divorce or any legal agreement in between them. After that my mother bought property and its on her name. Now my mother has expired and I am her only son. I tried to apply for Legal succession certificate but it was rejected because there was no details of my father as document and I even don't know if he is dead or what we never talked with him but yes he was married again after the separation. So what should I do now? How to get the property papers on my name?
18 Nov, 2021 | 09:38

Sir, there are certain presumptions in law. I'll explain these presumptions in detail, but it would not be appropriate for me to explain everything here. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

18 Nov, 2021 | 03:18

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of Heirship certificate
I would like to see copy of rejection order the. We will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals