Nagda | 01 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Property nomination

My father's elder brother(uncle) has no son or daughter. We are living in joint family. If my auncle and aunty purchase a property and they want to mention my name as nominees of that property . Can they mentione my name in the deed of the registry while registration.
01 Jul, 2021 | 17:13

Yes, the property would be your uncle aunty's self acquired property and they can make you or any other nominee as per their wish. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

01 Jul, 2021 | 14:43

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of nominee
As per law nominee is only trustee of property
And legal heirs will inherit property in future
For details discussion you can call me through lawyered


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals