Nagpur | 24 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

Property matter7

I'm small businessman and having good income. I have one brother n one sister, Brother have transferred my father's home on his name via registry. My sister is in support to him. He is taking care of my parents so father decided to give his property to him. I want to know how i can get my part in this where my father already transferred home to his name? Currently I am going through the loss in business and not having money so I asked my brother to give me money but he denied
24 Jun, 2021 | 10:57

If you want legal advise then you can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals