Mumbai | 22 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

Property matter

My mom staying in servant quarter for 45 yrs that's her father 15yrs back her father expired Document like ration card voting card light bill gas connection all in her name.... Now her younger sister came to stay with her and torturing her as now my mom is widow She says it's her father house she has right .... as my mom is been mentally tortured by her everyday... what can be done
22 Jun, 2021 | 11:28

This is a matter of perpetual injunction
You can file suit for perpetual injunction against opposite party before Honourable court
You can call me for advise
Mobile no 9359867870

22 Jun, 2021 | 05:35


Yes she has a right asmuchas your mother, for torture you could file criminal complaint and your mother may divide/ partition the property and take her share.

Adv Shailendra Dubey


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals