Mumbai | 22 Oct, 2022 (7 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

Property Law - Pagdi System

Our apt in Mumbai under the pagadi system, We are living in this apartment for almost 25-30 years now, and been paying rent regularly, but the rent receipts are issued in my Uncle's Name What options do we have here? When we approached Landlord, he's asking for 33% of the property value for the change in name.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals