Kolkata | 03 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

property law

29 years ago my mother bought a plot of land. But after 29 years, the sons of the seller are claiming heirs . What should we do now? And what are our chances of winning if we do court cases?
03 Jul, 2021 | 20:43

Dear client
How can son of seller after 29 years claim the property
There is bar of limitation Act
Mere claiming heirs,How would you loss title
You can show me your case paper
You can contact me on

03 Jul, 2021 | 18:40

As far as the case details that you have shared there is no chance of the claimant in this case but the matter needs more thorough examination and therefore I would like to get the full details of how the sons are claiming now and what kind of documents you have and what was the mode of transfer etc. Its better if you connect directly with me with all relevant information for me to properly access and give you advice accordingly. If you need my assistance then you may contact me on 9013429126.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals