Mumbai | 02 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law

Property issue

I bought the house in year 2005. We paid half the amount and half was to be paid after registration. But owner backed out and didn't come for registration and refused to give our money back. We filled a case in high court which was later transfered to city civil court and won the case in 2018 where court instructed us to deposit remaing money in court(we did desposit the money in court) the opposite party after losing case filed appeal in high court. There were 3 hearing in high court in 2019 and than date was given date in April 2020. But due to covid no hearing happened and no new date is given. The building in which he flat is going under reconstruction in March 2022. My question is that is it possible to get urgent hearing in this matter high court as said building is going under re construction.
02 Dec, 2021 | 14:04

Yes. There is only one way to do this. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

02 Dec, 2021 | 13:31

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of specific performance of contract
And matter is pending before Honourable court
Give me details information about the matter and show me documents then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals