Hyderabad | 31 Oct, 2019 (3 years, 5 months ago)

Property Law

Property Issue

I purchased a 2 BHK flat for 50 Lakh and it was registered on my fathers name. The payment was made as below. 1. I had applied for a personal loan of 20 lakh and gave the cash to my father who paid it as an advance 2. The remaining 30 Lakh amount was borrowed from friends/relatives and was paid as the cash . I repaid the borrowed amount of 30 Lakh rupees when I went to onsite. My father used my debit card to withdraw the money in India and cleared the debt. Here is the problem. My father is now denying taking my money for this property. He would like to give this property to my siblings. I just want to understand few things. 1. The complete money was paid as cash while buying this property. My father did this complete transaction. I did not even meet the seller 2. My father used my debit card when I was at onsite. Will it provide me any sort of proof? 3. How to prove my contribution in this property
Riya Malhotra
31 Oct, 2019 | 17:48

Thank you for your query. We can get it done for you. Request you to send us an e-mail and your phone number so that the customer operations team can reach you out. Also, you can contact us at +91-8448948496.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals