Chennai | 12 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Property issue

My grandma before she died gave her property to her childrens and my mother is one among them and now my mother is going to sell the property do I have rights to ask and should I sign while selling the property
13 Jun, 2021 | 07:23

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals