Bengaluru | 08 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law

Property issue

My grandmother with my father brought a land 7.5 acre in absence of my 2 uncles who were in city with jobs, family also had a 5 acres land from my grandfathers share . My 2 uncles were in city with Government jobs, my father was living with my grandmother in village. In 2008 my 2 uncles shared land like this they both registered half each of my grandfathers 5 acre land and rest of the 7.5 acre land was registered in my father's name. Now one my uncle's son wants the share from my father's share. which was mutually shared among the brothers. Is it legally possible to deny him the land as it is already mutually devided and registered as per the need and position.
09 Nov, 2021 | 09:56

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals