Bandikui | 21 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law

Property issue

son married one children and second wife have three children out of three two married having children. My grandfather father married second wife without diversing first. Now my grandfather died and second wife died . My question is how property will be dividing between sons my grandfather not made any will.. and all property on his name only
22 Jul, 2021 | 08:04

Dear sir
This is a matter of partition and separate possession
You can give me detail information about your Matter then we will discuss your case
You can mail me on

21 Jul, 2021 | 23:07

Property will be divided in equal shares.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals