Coimbatore | 25 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 6 months ago)

Property Law

Property issue

The person who is handling all the settlement of our property is my uncle, who isn't disclosing any information about the properties( that belonged to my grandfather) to my mother who is a share holder, instead he says there's complications regarding the lands, and doesn't even show us the lands, whenever we ask about it, they badmouth us and divert us. We are in desperate need of money for our education, hence we ask about our lands, but they are not helping. They want to sell everything, even if we ask them to write our share to our name, they say they can't do that.
25 Jul, 2021 | 13:40

Dear sir
If the property is coparcenary ancestral property of your family
Then you can collect documents of property from registrar office
For further information you can mail me on

25 Jul, 2021 | 12:57


Who is stopping you from to remove details of the property from land record department


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals