Hyderabad | 05 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Property issue

Govt gave a plot to my grandfather. Land patta is on my grand father name. My mother is only daughter to him. After his death she constructed house on that plot. All the documents are on my mother name like house construction plan document, house tax, current, water bill etc . My mother has 1 son and 1 daughter. Whether it is ancestral or self acquired property? Children have any right to claim the property. Because ancestral property atleast need to be four generations old Here property started from my grand father to my mom. If want my mother can transfer the property anyone according to her wish. If she can transfer what is the best way WIll or gift deed.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals