Kanpur Nagar | 29 Aug, 2022 (9 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

Property issue

Property named on mother and mother was expired so now I want to register property on my Name
29 Aug, 2022 | 15:48

Byes you can register through Heirship certificate
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals