South Goa | 05 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

property issue

we have in our possesion property around 5000o sq mt , however we had settled the court case in 35 years back for 1800 sqmt but our some family members were not agreed to the said settlement, now we have this property in our possesion and how to transfer the said property in our name, earlier the entire property of more than 2lakh sq mt was ours and we were declared tenants for 3/4 of an acre, however later we had setteled it for 1800 sqmt, we do not have any old documents to prove the said 2 lakhs sq mt land is ours. now how to make this present land ours
05 Aug, 2021 | 16:28

Dear sir
You can collect certified copies of documents through registry and revenue offices
You can give me details information about the matter
You can mail me for advise on

05 Aug, 2021 | 16:13

Get the property details from revenue record/Tehsil. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals