Chennai | 05 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law

Property issue

Mother aged69 had brought a property with bank loan of 25 lacs where surety was Signed by my husband as both my mother and father had passed away after 3 months the property was bought.I am there daughter. I have a elder brother who does not want to sell the house as now the bank EMi can't be paid and the cheque was given by me .need help to resolve.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals