Pune | 28 May, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

property fraud

I have booked flat in hinjewadi 3 years back, recently i cancelled that flat and ask for my money which i gave at the booking time. But now builder is not giving my money and saying that he will give once he will get a new customer. He is saying same thing from last one year. Please suggest me what should i do now ?
29 May, 2021 | 13:23


You can send a legal notice from an advocate on your behalf to them to refund within 15 days failing which you can initiate criminal and civil proceedings against this person.

For further queries feel free to contact me on 7601090381 or advsanjaynarayandas@gmail.com

28 May, 2021 | 23:31

Send a Legal Notice. For more information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail Shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals