Hyderabad | 20 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

property flat in an apartment complex in hyderabad telangana

for our flat in hyderabad as per sale deed 1st owner is father expired and 2nd owner is elder brother staying in usa . question is as 2 nd son am i allowed legally to give flat for rent and sign required documents like rental agreement etc. kindly respond as soon as possible. if want to do so what is the process. thanks
20 Aug, 2021 | 14:38

Give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me on

20 Aug, 2021 | 13:49

You can act as an agent for your brother to rent out the property. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals