Bengaluru | 03 Sep, 2022 (6 months, 4 weeks ago)

Property Law

Property Document Related

Recently i Have expanded Initial in My Name in Aadhar,PAN,Bank Account. My Old Name is VASANTHA KUMARA T . But My New Name is VASANTHA KUMARA THIMMANNA . Will it cause any Problem with the Property Documents. In my Property Documents Old Name is there.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals