New Delhi | 15 Nov, 2019 (3 years, 4 months ago)

Property Law


We are four sisters and one brother & all of married. The property purchased by my mother and same had been transferred to my brother without NOC of sisters. Now My brother want to sale this property. Brother can sale property without NOC of sisters. Can we sisters claim our share of property. with regards . Rekha Shukla
12 Jan, 2020 | 08:45

If your Mother had made any will then only person mentioned in will inherit the property, in case if she had died intestate ( without a Will) in that case everyone that all the siblings will share in the property . If your brother trying g sell property . One can issue Legal Notice and file a Partition suit in civil court and seek relief of Injunction order staying the sake of Property.

Riya Malhotra
16 Nov, 2019 | 15:07

Thank you for your query. We can get it done for you. Request you to send us an e-mail and your phone number so that the customer operations team can reach you out. Also, you can contact us at +91-8448948496.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals