Hyderabad | 23 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Property disputes

we have purchased a plot in the year 1982 from builder and the same was purchased from Mr. Husain in the year 1979. but now Husain brother are filed a case satiating that this property belongs to his grand father and Husain is not having rights to sale the same. can I fight with them?
24 Aug, 2021 | 05:55

Give me details information about the matter then I can advise you
You can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals