Kolkata | 10 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Property Law

Property dispute with my older brother

Hi sir, We are two brothers and one sister. I had a question, can my father give a part of his property(Danpatra) to my older brother without my or my elder brother's permission? is there anything i can do in this matter?
10 Jan, 2022 | 00:36

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals