Hyderabad | 07 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law

property dispute partio suit file on the joitly regestred and self aquired

one agriculture land is jointly registered on wife and husband . these are Muslims this couple doesn't have childrens . after death of husband husband's brother's son file a partition suit on the property. after 3 years she sold property . still that partition suit is pending . but we receive new pattadar passbooks and mutation done we are in position. is really husbands brother son can get sahre on this property .

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals