Bengaluru | 28 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Property dispute in the year 1996

In 1996, a piece of land was in the name of mother. It was sold to third party by her only son in 1996 by doing forgery of mothers thumb impression(someone else did). Her son was also involved. But son's wife and 2 minor children were not knowing this. Years passed and in 2020, the children got to know that the property was forgery transferred and wanted to take action against illegal transfer happened in 1996..Father and grandmother died. Only proof is father has written this in a dairy and there is one live evidence who was a witness in 1996..Will this case stand to claim back the property to grand children??
28 Jul, 2021 | 20:40

Depends upon the factor that how is that property being used now.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals