Balrampur (UP) | 03 May, 2021 (2 years ago)

Property Law

Property dispute and domestic violence

My sister's husband expired last month. She is survived by her daughter, mother-in-law, and 3 sister-in-law. All property is registered in the name of mother-in-law and she has refused to share the property with her. Also my sister is debarred entry in house and threatened not to come back. What is her right as per islamic law and indian law.
04 May, 2021 | 17:12

Under DV act your sister is entitled to have resident right in the matrimonial house and can also seek protection order.

03 May, 2021 | 05:26

Dear sir
Your sister can claim right to residential facility
If you want legal advise then you can call me on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals