Kodagu | 09 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Property Dispute

For your context, my father had agreed to sell a piece of coffee farm to his relative 21 years ago. My father was alocholic during that time and I was around 8 years old. But the person he sold to didn’t register the property to his own name untill now. Just few months back my father discovered that the RTC is still in my father’s name and he is asking for the farm back from him. Overall, I’m not involved in this matter at all. I live abroad and I have just come for holidays to India. Currently, the relatives son is pestering my family that he going to file a against ‘me’ regarding this issue and I will lose my job and will be deported to India etc. I’m worried now because I’m not involved in this matter at all and they are using me as a victim. Can you help provide your thoughts on this please?
10 Sep, 2021 | 09:03

Yes sir
This is matter of sale of property
If you give me details information about the matter then I can advise you in detail
You can mail me for advise on irfanss87@rediffmail.com

09 Sep, 2021 | 21:50

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals