Kharagpur | 28 Feb, 2022 (7 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

Property dispute

My father are 6 brothers and 2 sisters. After my grandfather died, the house with the land became everyone's name. Now we own 5 out of 8 parts by gift deed. Now my parents live in this house. And one of the three brothers who didn't give us is trying to force his way into the house, despite no extra room(only 4 rooms, 1 bathrooms, 1 kitchen) .uses slang languages . Which is not what we want. And they want to sell their share at a much higher price. So what do we do now so we can stay here so they don't force us to vacate our house? Will we get more benefits if we file a partition case in the court for having more share?
28 Feb, 2022 | 23:48

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

28 Feb, 2022 | 21:40

In partition case, Court will demarcate (separate) the land according to your share in the property.
You will have exclusive rights over your share. Rights include right to sell, right to occupy, right to build and develop etc.
Therefore, after partition, nobody can forcefully enter your premises and you can peacefully live in your property.
You can also take criminal action against person who uses abusive language.
For consultation please write to me at

28 Feb, 2022 | 16:09

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals