Darbhanga | 30 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

Property dispute

I had made a rent agrrement on my name for commercial purpose and given the property on rent for 10 years last year. I had given my relatives the power of attorney to my land . Now they are forcing me to register land on their name. If I do so the renter could make a case on me and if i don't do so my relatives will make a case on me for not sharing my property with them . The property is registered on my name but the price was paid by my father. Is it neccesary to give them a share in my property ?? I am really in a very big problem because I could not even fight with my family and could not even break the rent agreement . What should I do ??
02 Oct, 2021 | 08:15

Dear client
Please give me details information about the matter and show me relevent documents then we will discuss your case
You can mail me on

30 Sep, 2021 | 21:45

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals