Jabalpur | 30 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

Property Dispute

I lost my father when i was 9. My mother was in deep shock and she signed one NOC given by her brothers, under pressure & due to harrasment, she had to sign it. Now her brothers had sold the property which belonged to my maternal grandfather and that too, without giving any intimation to my mother. What should we do to file a case accordingly.
30 Jan, 2022 | 17:31

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

30 Jan, 2022 | 06:43

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise

30 Jan, 2022 | 05:18

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals