Navi Mumbai | 27 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

Property Dispute

My father has self owned property . The property has only his name written on it . My family including my father has decided to make an agreement by which my father won't be able to sell the property without family members consent . Is such type of agreement possible ?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals