Samastipur | 27 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

property claim

Hi experts, I am Hindu. I am second wife's W2 Daughter with my 02 sister of my father. My father's first wife W1 has only one daughter (65+ age). My father had married with W1 in 1941 and than married with my mother W2 in 1950. My father died in 1984 and his first wife also died in 1986. At present time my mother -W2 is alive( 68+). Now W1 has one daughter ( 60+ ) and W2 has 03 daughter ( 59+, 54+ and 52+) . My father has ancestral property and his life time exchange some property by sale deed.My father was suddenly ill in 1984 and that time my elder step sister from W1 execute gift deed ( about 40% property) by force. In this time I along with my other 02 daughter was minor. Now my elder sister from W1 is going to sale the gifted property and also from left 60% property. Please give me your invaluable advice that Can I move to court and also give advice the share of present left property among W1 & W2 children. Appreciate yours efforts in writing suggestions. Thank you. Regards S
27 Jun, 2021 | 21:05

You can file suit for partition and separate possession before civil court
For details discussion you can contact me
Mob 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals