New Delhi | 16 Aug, 2022 (9 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Property cancellation & refund

I bought a property & paid 50% of amount too but due to fraud with my brother for another thing(fraud was , few people said my brother will be in army if i pay them 7 lakhs & they ran away.) , coz of this i am unable to pay for the property now can I cancel it and get the refund.coz i really cant pay for it i don't have even 1 lakhs from all resourses too.
17 Aug, 2022 | 12:16

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

16 Aug, 2022 | 14:55

Yes, you can cancel the same. However, do you have any agreement to sell in respect of the property and any terms for refund?
For further assistance, you can contact me at

16 Aug, 2022 | 14:38

Dear client
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals