Kolkata | 03 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law


I have been not been living in my ancestral property for years but I have my share there according to the Will of my grandmother. Now I want to use the space of my share for my personal use. Can anybody stop me from using my part of the property?
03 Aug, 2021 | 20:12

As per law
For advise you can mail me on

03 Aug, 2021 | 19:49

Sir there are certain rules of natural justice apart from legal things. You cannot say that you want to live in a separate share of your house where a family is already residing. You cannot just adjust in between them. There are certain other options.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals