New Delhi | 27 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Property Law


mujhe mere father ki property s apna hissa chahiye, hum teen , ek bhai , ek behen or main hu , meri mother marne s pehle will karke gai thi jisme mere bhai or mujhe 50 -50 percent diya gya hai jisme ki meri behen ko kuch ni diya gya hai mujhe janna hai ki kya mujhe mera hissa milega y ni?
27 Dec, 2021 | 16:51

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals