Pune | 31 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law


My property in rural area. At the time of purchased the property I did't know that some area will be gone into the road. When I started constructing the area the govt sent me a notice that construct the area but excluding some of the land from total area. So will I get compensation for that area? And how much?
31 Jul, 2021 | 07:26

Dear client
If after purchase of property if land aquired by government then you are entitled to claim compesation
For further information and discussion please mail me on

31 Jul, 2021 | 01:10


No compensation but you can include the same in your FSI


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals