Hyderabad | 21 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law


My grand father has 2 sons and 1 daughter.I am the son of daughter.My grand father got ancestral property from his father.But due to some issues the property went back to my great grand father who is not alive now, due to a case on land from other party.My moms father is trying to compromise the case on land and divide the property to his sons without considering my mom.My question is, Can we assign a case on the land as the land is on my Great grand father name who is not alive now.The case should be like silent and without sending legal notice to my grand father.Is it possible to assign case and without knowing that case has been registered and should ONLY be reflected when they proceed for registration of land.Thank you.
21 Jun, 2021 | 10:16

Ok call me we will discuss
Mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals